Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grads, Dads, Birthdays and BBQ's

Oh those lazy days of summer. Not!!!! At least not in my house. June is usually a busy month with both my husband and youngest son celebrating birthdays just days before Father's Day. Our daughter is graduating from Coronado High School  the first  weekend of in June, too. Go Islanders!! So I have been wracking my brain for a way to roll it all into one celebration because I will have most of our family in one place at one time. So when the frantic get overloaded, they have a BBQ, at least I do anyway. We don't have the best of summer weather in June. Mostly overcast and gloomy the entire day. If we clear up at all it will be in the late afternoon so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Here's what I am considering for the menu
Italian Sausages in rolls with sauted onions and peppers
Potato Salad(posted in May)
Baked Beans(posted in April)
Deviled Eggs(posted in May)
Fruit Salad
Strawberry and Red Velvet Cupcakes(My Favorite Cake and Chocolate Red Velvet, posted April and May)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly