Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Recipes

Merry Christmas! I hope many of you have finished your shopping and you are ready to think about what you will be serving your family on Christmas Eve through Christmas Day. I have published below some of my family's favorites for you to try. To see more recipes, click on the words (Older Posts) at the bottom of the page to find the rest. This year I have decided to make some changes to my Christmas Day menu but I won't be posting the new recipes until after the event to make sure the recipes really do work and because I want have some pictures to go with the recipes. They should be out for everyone to try on New Year's Eve. So in the meantime please enjoy these tried and true recipes and have a Happy Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly