Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day weekend is a heavy hitter around here. My husband and youngest son, Ryan, both have birthdays a few days before. If that weren't enough, our daughter moves back home from college that same weekend. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull off anything this year. I hosted a retirement party last weekend, attended Ryan's high school graduation on Tuesday and left town for Oregon on Wednesday. Did I mention I am still teaching so somewhere between all of that I was prepping sub plans for 3 days. After arriving home late last night(we drove from Oregon to San Diego in 14 hours)I am sitting here now almost prepped to pull off a birthday/Father's Day dinner at 6! I'm keeping it simple and making some tried and true family favorites tonight. We're having Linguini with fresh clam sauce, garlic/ herb bread, Ceasar salad and Coconut Cake for dessert. I've reposted all of the recipes below. I hope you were able to spend Father's Day with your loved ones this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly