Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hooray for October!

October is such a fun month for us. We start the month celebrating my mom's birthday and end it with Halloween. San Diego is beautiful in the fall. The days are warm and the nights are cool. Octoberfest is this weekend in La Mesa. There are many local crafters present and the antique shops are fun to browse through. It's a great time to start holiday shopping. If shopping is not up your alley, then Fleet week is in full swing with the MiraMar Air Show wrapping up the week. I can hear the noise from the twilight show now as I write this. The Blue Angels are always present so this event is quite popular. The Charger game is blocked out this weekend(bummer)so I guess it will be a trip to Home Depot with some gardening for me. If I have a few minutes, I might dig the Halloween decor out of the garage and go to town. Always something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly