Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Brunch!!!!!

I love brunch but I am not a fan of the huge price tag to eat out. So we will often have it at home. Usually if I'm serving brunch it is usually on a Sunday after we return from church. It never fails but holidays that fall on a Sunday are the weekend I'm scheduled to sing at the Mission. That means I need recipes that I can make ahead and throw into the oven as soon as I get home. Oven French Toast is a family favorite and the recipe closely resembles a bread pudding. Since I made that Christmas morning I am going to make a strata this year. Again, it is assembled just like a bread pudding. Below I've given you my Easter brunch menu along with some of the recipes. I wish everyone a very happy Easter.

Here's what's going to be on the Garrene's Easter table
             Sausage, Spinach, and Cheese Strata
             Oven Home Fries
             Fresh Berries
             Sweet Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly